Fucktastic Fucktastic

goood

I LIKE IT!

ASSMAN responds:

Well, thanks! I wasn't actually expecting anyone to like it but a rating of 4.5 is definitely a pleasant surprise! I realized I made this a bit too quiet, so I think I'll be uploading a louder version of it to newgrounds later.

Now I'm hooked so you can expect more in the coming weeks.

Uber-Rave! Uber-Rave!

I don't get it

EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT'S REVEIWED YOUR STUFF SAYS THAT IT'S AMAZING, AND YET THERE HAVE GOT TO BE LIKE, 40 DUMBASSES THAT HAVE VOTED BELOW 4.

Nightfall Nightfall

wOW

Dude, what program did you use to make this?

Expeditive Techno - For FFR Expeditive Techno - For FFR

3.96??!! What???!!

EVERYONE MUST VOTE 5 ON THIS.

Lost In The Galaxy Lost In The Galaxy

I like it

Has a reaL atmosphere about it, However this would probably better fit under the techno category, I'm just not sure which sub-category. Nice job

Greek Glory Greek Glory

Awesome song

It sounds like someone could use for one of those Age of Empires type games.

Spanish Jam Spanish Jam

Nice

It has a sick trumpet line, but it does get kind of annoying half way through with the loud beats. Otherwise, catchy tune.

Hit Me (Please) Hit Me (Please)

its alright

but it could use more of a melody. The problem is that too many people submit to miscellaneous, but hardly anyone searches for music there. u should have more defined style. I can tell u have a lot of musical potiental though

PeachClawk responds:

Well the truth is, I really didnt know which Catagory to throw it into, Maybe techno or something like that. Ill be putting my stuff into more looked at Catagorys from now on, Thanks for the review.

The Human Race The Human Race

i liked it

It wasn't great, but it sounded pretty original. It was like, all mystic and stuff.

Also, can u give me some feedback on some of my audio, cuz i want 2 improve at song writing. I wrote all the funk, jazz and latin stuff. My brother wrote the other stuff.

Monkeys on Crack Monkeys on Crack

Awesome

Although it was a bit repetitive. u should add some kind of chorus in or maybe a bridge.